2021 Junior State Cup Info
Nominations for 2021 Junior State Cup are now open online at www.bankstownjetstouch.com.au or at our playing fields on Monday 26th October 2020. To be eligible to trial you need to be a financial member playing in the Bankstown Jets TA 2020 Summer competition (minimum 5 games played to qualify) and attend trials/training squads which will commence from Tuesday 2nd November 2020. You will also need to commit to training sessions, gala days, team events leading up to the tournament as well as travelling to Wagga Wagga.
Age groups are U8, U10, U12, U14, U16 and U18 in both boys and girls divisions.
Things to know about JSC:
- The 2021 Junior State Cup will be held in Wagga Wagga at Jubilee Park on Friday 26th, Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th February 2021.
- Bankstown Jets Touch Association JSC Fee $65 – this covers the cost of the team tent, referees and refreshments and for all club members throughout the tournament and a backpack and water bottle for each player (at a cost of approximately $130 per player). Payment is due by 1st December 2020.
- Uniforms – cost $95. This includes Singlet, Shorts/tights, 2 pairs of socks and a hat, all of which are compulsory uniform items (other optional gear is also available). Uniform orders will need to be in by 24th November and paid for by 15th December 2020. Supporters gear is available at additional cost, orders for these will take place in November.
- NSW 2021 registration fee is yet to be announced, around $100.
- Accommodation – Each family will need to book their own accommodation NOW, we have managed to secure some accommodation, spaces are limited, please contact Kylie if you wish to list for our accommodation or if you are having trouble securing accommodation.
- Fundraising opportunities are available to players and teams who wish to help raise money to go directly to their expenses (accommodation, uniform and gear), please advise if you are interested.
- Most teams will train every Monday and/or Tuesday night and possibly an additional night each week – team manager and coaching staff to confirm with each team.
- Teams will also enter 2 Gala days leading up to Junior State Cup (TBC by coach)
- Presentation Day and family BBQ fun day will be held in March 2021.
Please complete the following nomination forms if you wish to nominate as a JSC Coach or JSC player.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Kylie on 0414 658 479 or Mette 0418 680 080 or email us on email@example.com
Bankstown Jets TA JSC Committee